Shout!


e diel, 17 qershor 2007

Bianca King

Bianca King
Bianca's stunning looks matched with her tough chick vibe are the perfect combination, especially with the empowered characters that she portrays onscreen.

basic info
Name: Bianca King
Nickname: Bee
Birthday: March 18, 1986
Birth Place: Germany
Showbiz Anniversary: March 31, 2004

favorites

Hobbies: Wakeboarding, Watching movies, Surfing the net
Sports: Wakeboarding, Swimming
Pet/s: Dog
Actors/Actresses:
Local:
Cherie Gil
Foreign: Kate Hudson, Adam Sandler, Reese Witherspoon
Movie: Wedding Crashers, The Goonies, Indiana Jones Trilogy
TV Show: Desperate Housewives, The O.C., TRL, Atlantika
Singers: Aaliyah, Amerie, Gwen Stefani, John Legend, Kanye West, Destiny’s Child
Music: R&B, a little bit of alternative
Book: Harry Potter Series


personal

Full Name: Bianca Charlotte King

Adjective that best describes you: Fun
Fashion: Laid back beachwear, Bohemian, Torn jeans and Vintage t-shirts and accessories
Fashion icon: Jessica Simpson, Mischa Barton, Lindsay Lohan
Most treasured item: My computer, I-pod and Digicam
Pet Peeves: Shallow and annoying people, People who complain a lot and act as if they know everything
Fears: Loss, Not being able to accomplish something
Unforgettable childhood memory: Going to the beach every weekend
Goals: To win an acting award, finish my studies and study make-up and fashion design in New York
Role Model: Hindy Tantoco, my Mom and Lola


q & a

Why did you enter showbusiness?
For fun, for the experience, because I’ve always loved performing.

What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
When my character Aviona in Mulawin started having more exposure and I gained recognition as an actress.

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
I would be in advertising, producing commercials or fashion merchandising.

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
Frustration – acting, I want to be a good actress and singing, I love singing.


What do most people not know about you?
I’m very easy going, down to earth, simple, fun to be with.


What is your most unforgettable moment/experience?
Being on Mulawin.

What are you most proud of?
Being on Mulawin, living my life the way I want and being a happy and free-spirited person.


What do you value most?
Friendship, people’s trust and respect.


What do you want to achieve?
Get really good roles and come up with my own make-up and clothing line.


What is your advice to aspiring artists?
If you have the passion, you can learn and always treat everyone with respect.


user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

0 Comments: