Shout!


e hënë, 18 qershor 2007

JOCELYN OXLADE

Jocelyn isn't exactly the type who blends in with the crowd, what with her head-turning beauty, mile-long legs and a body to die for. It's no wonder she took home the Miss Photogenic Award in the recent Miss Hawaiian Tropic beauty pageant. But beauty and titles barely scratch the surface of this multi-faceted girl.

BASIC INFO

Nickname: J
Age: 21
Sex: Female
Citizenship: Dual (Filipino-British Citizen)
Date of Birth: January 2, 1984
Height (without shoes): 5'8 ft.
Weight: 118 lbs.
Bust: 36 C
Waist: 24
Hips: 36
Dress Size: 5/6
Shorts/Pants Size: 6
Top Size: Small/Medium
Shoe Size: 9 ( U.S. )
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Language Spoken: English
Languages Read: English




EDUCATION

High School : Cardinal Newman High School , East Sussex
College: Cardinal Newman College , East Sussex
Courses: Pre-Med, Biology, and Chemistry
Community Achievements/ Service, or Clubs: Qualified Dance Teacher, Music Teacher (Violin and Piano)
Hobbies and Interests: Song Writing, Dance, Singing, Swimming, Acting, Boxing, Reading
Future Goals:To be a successful recording artist, Model, Wife,and Mother
Admirable Character Traits: Integrity, Ambition and Perseverance

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

1. One of top 10 semi_finalist in the Miss Hawaiian Tropic International Pageant 2005 held at Las Vegas Nevada, USA.

2. Won as Miss Photogenic Award out of 97 other candidates as chosen by the American Press Corps at the Miss Hawaiian Tropic International Pageant In Las Vegas Nevada, USA.

3.Chosen as Miss EARTHCAM. The official webpage server to the Miss Hawaiian Tropic International Pageant.

4. Was offered a spread in Playboy Magazine with a fee of $25,000 which she respectfully turned down due to personal convictions and principles which stunned fellow contestants and even the press.

A BRIEF SELF-DESCRIPTION BY JOCELYN OXLADE

I'm a twenty-one year-old half-British and half-Filipino woman. I lost my father to cancer at a young age so I grew up admiring my mother who was a strong and independent single mom of three. My self-motivation, drive and determination to succeed are characteristics I imbibed from her.

I fell in love with music and all forms of expression at the age of three. I began taking dance and piano lessons while singing and songwriting came naturally to me. I am currently in the process of making my debut album.

I moved to the Philippines two years ago after graduating from college. I have always wanted to move to the Philippines to learn about the other half of my heritage. I love the culture, the people and of course, the country itself because it is one of the most beautiful places in the world.

EXPERIENCE

Commercial Model - TVC / KFC Fast Foods Philippines
- San Miguel Philippines
Featured: Cover Girl - SPEED MAGAZINE, T-3, GADGET Magazine
Editorial : ELLE MAGAZINE USA, SPEED Magazine Philippines
LIFESTYLE ASIA, T-3 and GADGET Magazines
Swimsuit Model Feature- FHM

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Winner- Miss Hawaiian Tropic International - Philippines - 2005
Miss EARTH CAM , Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - 2005
Miss Photogenic USA, won at Treasure Island Las Vegas, 2005




0 Comments: