Shout!


e hënë, 18 qershor 2007

VALERIE CONCEPCION

VALERIE CONCEPCION BIO:

Valerie is one young lady who can say that she has been through it all and still managed to shine. In her young life, she proved that she is strong and perfectly capable of being an adult.

In her career, she is certainly a winner. She won Best New Female TV Personality in the Star Awards in 2003 and she continues to hone her acting skills as part of GMA drama programs.


I. BIO

A. Basic Info


Name: Valerie Concepcion
Nickname: Val
Birthday: December 21, 1987
Birthplace: Manila
Showbiz Anniversary: March 2003



B. Favorites

Hobbies: Watching TV/movies, shopping, listening to music, hanging out with friends, singing
Sports: Volleyball, badminton, boxing
Pets: Dogs
Actors/Actresses Local: Christopher De Leon, Amy Austria, Aga Muhlach, Maricel Soriano
Actors/Actresses Foreign: Al Pacino, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz
Movie: A Walk To Remember, Romeo and Juliet, Serendipity, and a lot more
TV Show: Temptation Island, Fear Factor, The Amazing Race, Extra Challenge, Nip Tuck, One Tree Hill
Singers: Nina, Kyla, Mandy Moore, Alicia Keys, Usher, Brian McKnight, Side A
Songs: Forevermore, Especially For you, Crazy For You, If I’m Not In Love With You, and a lot more
Music: Love songs, R&B
Book: Chicken Soup For The Soul (the series)
Expression: “May ganoong level?”

C. Personal

Adjective that best describes you: I am real
Fashion: Shirt and jeans
Fashion icon: Carmina Villaroel, Jennifer Aniston, Charlotte of “Sex and the City”

Most treasured item: Cell phone
Pet Peeves: Back stabbers, arrogant guys
Unforgettable childhood memory: When I broke my front teeth during a town fiesta
Goals: Have a college degree and I want to have my own business
Role Model: My parents


II. Q & A

Why did you enter showbusiness?
Because I want to make other people happy and I want to share my talent. And I love acting very much

What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
When I won as Best New Female TV Personality in Star Awards 2003

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
Full-time student taking up Mass Communications

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
Ayokong magkaroon ng regrets kasi I believe that everything happens for a reason.

What do most people not know about you?
That I’m a hopeless romantic.

What is your most unforgettable moment/experience?
I went to Singapore with my Mom and with my CLICK family. Once lang kasi nag-out of the country noon sa Click at naging sobrang masaya kami.

What are you most proud of?
I’m proud of who I’ve become after all the setbacks I’ve experienced.

What do you value most?
My family, my daughter and my true friends.

What do you want to achieve?
I want to finish my studies and at the same time, have a successful career or business.

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
Believe in yourself. Never give up on your dream and don’t pretend to be someone you’re not.



0 Comments: