Shout!


e diel, 17 qershor 2007

Pauleen Luna

Pauleen Luna

Here's a girl who knows how to take risks and reinvent herself. After turning 18, Pauleen made an unexpected move to change her showbiz sweetiepie image by posing as Maxim's covergirl. Her fans loved it, of course. While waiting for Pauleen's next move, catch her wacky side in Eat Bulaga, Mondays to Saturdays at noon!

basic info

Name: Pauleen Luna
Nickname: Paupau, Popol
Birthday: November 10, 1988
Birth Place: Manila
Showbiz Anniversary: May 25, 2002

favorites
Hobbies: Surfing the net, reading, watching DVDs
Sports: Jetskiing, swimming
Actors/Actresses:
Local: Christopher De Leon, Maricel Soriano
Foreign: Ashton Kutcher, Jennifer Garner, Brad Pitt
Movie: Meet Joe Balck, If Only
TV Show: Eat Bulaga
Singers: Gwen Stefani, Alanis Morisette, Orange and Lemons, Kitchie Nadal, Cueshe, 6 Cyclemind, Hale
Song: "True Colors", "Hanggang Kailan" (Umuwi Ka na Baby)
Music: OPM
Book: When God Writes Your Love Story
Author: Eric and Leslie Ludy
Expression: Siomai! Hahaha!!!

personal
Full Name: Marie Pauleen Luna
Adjective that best describes you: Fun
Fashion: Anything, I have my own style
Fashion icon: Gwen Stefani, anyone who can carry weird clothes
Pet Peeves: Cats
Fears: Heights, death, insects
Unforgettable childhood memory: I joined Little Miss Philippines without my two front teeth
Most treasured item: My cellphone
Goals: To make it long in this business

q & a
Why did you enter showbusiness?
Because performing is something that I love to do. It’s my passion.
What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
When I transferred to GMA 7
If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
I think I would be a photographer
What is your biggest frustration/regret?
Nothing, I believe everything happens for a reason
What do most people don’t know about you?
I’m really makulit and I’m a God-fearing person
What is your most unforgettable moment/experience?
When I joined Extra Challenge!
What are you most proud of?
I rapelled down the GMA building and that I live my life for God
What do you value most?
My family my relationship with God
What do you want to achieve?
A lot of things
What is your advice to aspiring artists?
Never give up. If you really know what you want to do, give it your all. And always remember, FOCUS. And “sticks and stones may break your bones but words can never hurt you.”




IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

0 Comments: