Shout!


e diel, 17 qershor 2007

Chynna Ortaleza

Chynna Ortaleza
Known to her fans as pretty and smart, Chynna stands out among the young stars of today because she is able to balance a thriving acting career with an ordinary life as a student.


basic info
Name: Chynna Ortaleza
Nickname: Chynna
Birthday: December 06, 1982
Birth Place: Quezon City
Showbiz Anniversary: February 28, 2001

favorites

Hobbies: Dancing, Reading, Going out with friends
Sports: Badminton, Kickboxing
Pets: Cats
Actors/Actresses
Local: Maricel Soriano, Cherry Gil
Foreign: Merryl Streep, Al Pacino
Movie: Interview with a Vampire
TV Show: Atlantika, MTV, Sex & the City, SOP Gigsters, 3R, Bahay Mo Ba ‘To?
Singers: Brandon Boyd, Madonna, Britney Spears
Song: "Drive"
Music: I like all genres
Book: Da Vinci Code, The Alchemist
Author: Paulo Coelho
Expression: Yeah! O my god…


personal

Full Name: Lara Serena R. Ortaleza

Adjectives that best describe you: Determined, spunky and crazy
Fashion: Funky and glam
Fashion icon: Madonna, Sarah Jessica Parker
Most treasured item: My Mama’s necklace that she gave to me
Fears: Water
Pet Peeves: Fake peeps
Unforgettable childhood memory: The time when I celebrated my 9th bday party
Role Model: No one. I can’t set a limit or standard to what I can accomplish as myself


q & a

Why did you enter showbusiness?
I did not want to let go of a great opportunity.

What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
My soap opera HKK harnessed my acting ability.

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
I’m sure I’ll be in the same industry. Maybe news and public affairs.

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
None. All mistakes make you a better person.

What do most people don’t know about you?
Wala naman...transparent ako. Siguro, I’m not as kikay or dumb as my characters on TV.

What is your most unforgettable moment/experience?
My very busy schedule before. It made me discover a lot of new things.

What are you most proud of?
My shows in GMA. Four years and I’m still here.

What do you value most?
My family

What do you want to achieve?
I want to be a good example to people and become a host.

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
Strive hard and respect your co-workers, co-artist and yourself.





Chynna Ortaleza:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image

0 Comments: